Canadian Tire Flyer Brampton
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies and operates an inter-related network of businesses engaged in retailing (hardgoods, apparel and petroleum) and services (financial and automotive).
- A city in south Ontario, an industrial and residential suburb west of Toronto; pop. 234,445
- Brampton ( or ) is the third-largest city in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, Brampton's population stood at 433,806, making it the 11th largest city in Canada.
- Brampton is a historic home located at Chestertown, Kent County, Maryland. It is a transitional Greek Revival / Italianate-influenced dwelling built about 1860.
- Brampton, Cumbria may refer to two towns in England: *Brampton, Carlisle *Brampton, Eden
- Stylish and fashionable
- Knowing and clever; worldly-wise
- flier: someone who travels by air
- aviator: someone who operates an aircraft
- circular: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
United bus U725 at Brampton on service 34 Newcastle to Carlisle 17th June 1967.
Colour Slide scan
Agfa 35mm 64ASA Colour Slide Film
Developed by Agfa
Camera Halina Paulette 35mm.
BG299 - Brampton 1108 - 110602
New Flyer Xcelsior XD40
Shoppers World Terminal, Brampton
2 June 2011
(c) Paul A. Bateson
tyre shops in essex
tire pressure warning
sullivan tire marshfield
where are dunlop tires manufactured
dunlop tires ratings
thule spare tire rack
tire recycling companies