Farm Tire Dealers
- Stores that generate more than 50 percent of their sales from automotive tires.
- Use (land) for growing crops and rearing animals, esp. commercially
- Breed or grow commercially (a type of livestock or crop, esp. one not normally domesticated or cultivated)
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit; "it takes several people to work the farm"
- collect fees or profits
- Make one's living by growing crops or keeping livestock
A DIAMOND IN THE [VERY] ROUGH
WILSON COUNTY NC: It's amazing that I buy new cars and have to return to the dealer because of problems. This bomb [and I use that word with utmost respect] has been on the road [or, in the field] for more than 50 years.
I could tell this vehicle was the male of the species for half-hidden behind a tall fence was his wife, a 1960 turquoise Edsel, who barked, "Delbert, don't you dare leave that trailer before changing those ratty tires you wear all of the time."
Old Same Saturno 80 tractor towing a pyramid of turf
The huge tyres/tires on the back wheels of this old Same tractor came from a combine harvester about 20 years ago. With their huge grips and 'built in' buoyancy, this old Same 'stalworth' rarely gets bogged down.
The bulldozer blade on the back is to 'smooth' the surface of the bog in order to 'lay down' more wet turf.
national tyres autocare
used tires in virginia beach
tire stores new jersey
pirelli scorpion winter tires
cooper off road tires
jk tyre delhi
dayton car tires
infinity tyres any good
anderson general tire flagstaff